It is important to boost your happy hormones in order to stay happy and stress-free. There are in total 5 happy hormones present in the human brain and here we have 20 ways to boost them:
1. Drink green tea - Increase the concentration of serotonin and dopamine in your body.
2. Get a massage - Increases serotonin and dopamine levels are increased.
3. Expose yourself to healthy sun rays - Serotonin is produced by your brain.
4. Add more carbs to your diet - Increases the concentration of serotonin in your body.
5. Listen to music - It stimulates the production of dopamine in your brain.
6. Practice yoga every day - It increases the levels of estrogen and also the production of serotonin.
7. Intense workout - Serotonin and dopamine levels are increased in your body.
8. Drink cow's milk - It increases the levels of serotonin in the brain.
9. Happy hugs - Those who hug their partners more often had lower blood pressure and higher oxytocin levels than the others.
10. Get psychotherapy - In order to find your happiness, there is nothing bad to go through psychotherapy.
11. Laugh - Laughing increases serotonin and dopamine levels in the brain and also releases endorphins.