1. Cover up - Use a scarf or hat to cover your head when you're out in the sun. Not only does this provide extra UV protection, but it also helps your scalp to retain moisture. A hat reduces damage caused by wind, especially if your hair is prone to tangling, and protects colour-treated hair.
2. Shampoo regularly to remove dirt during the summer - The powerful sun rays can easily tune the hair to brittle and dry, if you really want to escape that condition using a mild shampoo will be one way. Do not use the hard one though it is proven to be best in removing the dirt from hair. Go with a mild one.
3. Reduce the heat - Try to blow-dry your hair as little as possible. It is already exposed to a significant amount of heat on a daily basis in the summer, and it will probably air-dry quickly anyways, so give the blow dryer a break and go au naturel if you can. Avoid flat-irons, too, as they will do further damage to already-dry hair. Plus, a sleek hairstyle only makes that frizz stand out more.
4. Stay hydrated with lots of fluids in summer - Drinking plenty of water during summer season not only good for the body, but is good for the hair too. Water can easily replace the lost water from the body and its benefits for the hair as well. 5.Oil massage for textured hair in summer - Giving an oil massage to the scalp during summer is a very good tip to follow to dump the dirt and dust out of the scalp. It is also recommended to improve the blood circulation of the scalp and to strengthen the hair roots. Try to proceed this tip before rinsing off your hair to get the smooth textured hair.
6. Use a wide-tooth comb instead of a brush - Avoid pulling anything through your hair when it's wet, since that's when it's most susceptible to breaking. Wide-tooth combs are most gentle for untangling hair, as brushes can pull and tear when they snag strands.