Are you one of those confused people who are unable to choose between an almond or a coconut oil bottle every time you go shopping? Given the amazing natural properties and nutrient contents of both almond and coconut, are you perplexed about which one will suit your hair type? If yes, then this is a must read for each of you out there!
- Reduce Hair fall- Almond oil is rich in vitamins E, D, B1, B2, B6 and A, omega-3 fatty acids, phospholipids and magnesium that moisturize dry and brittle hair and prevent hair fall. TIP: To improve hair health, try massaging almond oil into the scalp, and then wrap hair in a hot towel.
- Get long and shiny hair- To increase the length of your hair, use almond oil regularly. The amazing nutrient content in it will ensure that your hair stays healthy, strong and thick and grow faster. The magnesium present is it reduces breakage and boosts hair growth. TIP: For better results, prepare a hair mask by mashing avocado with the oil and apply for 30 minutes.
- Say goodbye to Dandruff! - Almond oil effectively cures dandruff by removing dead cells. It also nourishes the hair and keeps it healthy, and keeps other hair troubles at bay at the same time. Our scalp is frequently exposed to dust, heat, pollution, and chemical styling products. All of this can lead to inflammation. If ignored, this inflammation can cause an acute case of hair fall and dandruff . Almond oil's anti-inflammatory properties reduce inflammation on the scalp. TIP: A mixture of mashed gooseberry and almond oil applied generously on the hair and left for about 30 minutes, followed by a hair wash, is sure to soothe the scalp and ensure dandruff-free hair.
- Get rid of the frizzy hair- To tame the frizziness of your hair, a bottle of coconut oil can be your best friend! The vitamins and essential fatty acids naturally found in coconut oil can provide enough nourishment to the hair. TIP: Frequent massage with warm coconut oil can bring back the lost luster and shine, and make your hair soft and manageable. It can help soften dry and damaged hair.
- Control hair fall- Coconut oil is used to replace the protein lost from hair, which causes several hair problems. In order to replenish protein that is lost from the hair and to repair damaged hair, coconut oil can come handy! The fatty acids in it synchronize with natural proteins found in hair to protect it from breaking and thus allowing it to grow. TIP: After massaging coconut oil to your hair, wrap hair in a hot towel for about 15 minutes.
- Get rid of scalp infections and prevent premature graying of hair- Bacteria can be a problem in both hair and on the scalp. Antibacterial and antifungal properties of coconut oil protects your hair against lice and dandruff. Frequent use of coconut oil can reduce the chances of premature graying of hair. TIP: Take about 100 ml of coconut oil and add a paste of 'amla' powder, fenugreek seeds, and curry leaves to it. Apply once a week and leave it overnight before washing it with a mild shampoo in the morning.
Make an informed decision, before picking up your favorite bottle of oil!